| < June >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Safi in June is warm at 20.3 °C (68.54 °F).
- The weather in June is arid. An airy 4mm (0.2in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 14:06 long and the longest day is 14:15 long with an average length of 14:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Safi June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Safi, Morocco
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Safi:
- Faro, Portugal - 538.9 kms (334.9 miles) NNE
- Sagres, Algarve, Portugal - 525.1 kms (326.3 miles) N
- Cadiz, Spain - 543.7 kms (337.9 miles) NNE
- Tangier, Morocco - 490.5 kms (304.8 miles) NE
- Kenitra, Morocco - 332.3 kms (206.5 miles) NE
- Taza, Morocco - 531.9 kms (330.5 miles) ENE
- Rabat, Morocco - 302.5 kms (188 miles) NE
- Fes-Sais, Morocco - 436.9 kms (271.5 miles) ENE
- Meknes, Morocco - 388.7 kms (241.5 miles) ENE
- Casablanca, Morocco - 204.3 kms (127 miles) NE
- Ifrane, Morocco - 403 kms (250.5 miles) ENE
- Midelt, Morocco - 424.4 kms (263.7 miles) E
- Marrakech, Morocco - 135.3 kms (84.1 miles) ESE
- Ouarzazate, Morocco - 267.1 kms (166 miles) ESE
- Tindouf, Algeria - 524.2 kms (325.7 miles) SSE