| < September >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Safi in September is really warm at 22.6 °C (72.68 °F).
- The weather in September is arid. An airy 4.3mm (0.2in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 12:48 long with an average length of 12:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Safi September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Safi, Morocco
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Safi:
- Faro, Portugal - 538.9 kms (334.9 miles) NNE
- Sagres, Algarve, Portugal - 525.1 kms (326.3 miles) N
- Cadiz, Spain - 543.7 kms (337.9 miles) NNE
- Tangier, Morocco - 490.5 kms (304.8 miles) NE
- Kenitra, Morocco - 332.3 kms (206.5 miles) NE
- Taza, Morocco - 531.9 kms (330.5 miles) ENE
- Rabat, Morocco - 302.5 kms (188 miles) NE
- Fes-Sais, Morocco - 436.9 kms (271.5 miles) ENE
- Meknes, Morocco - 388.7 kms (241.5 miles) ENE
- Casablanca, Morocco - 204.3 kms (127 miles) NE
- Ifrane, Morocco - 403 kms (250.5 miles) ENE
- Midelt, Morocco - 424.4 kms (263.7 miles) E
- Marrakech, Morocco - 135.3 kms (84.1 miles) ESE
- Ouarzazate, Morocco - 267.1 kms (166 miles) ESE
- Tindouf, Algeria - 524.2 kms (325.7 miles) SSE